For Juvenile membership, please follow below steps:
(Please note Juvenile caters for boys from U7 to U17 and for Girls from U7 to U9 Only. For Girls from U10+ see LGFA membership section)
- If you have already registered as parent, player or coach on the Foireann (formally “returntoplay”) webpage to complete the heath questionnaires for Covid during 2020, then please log on to your account and follow from Step 3 below.
- If you have not already registered for any reason, then please Log into Foireann (foireann.ie) and register as a new user. Please complete your profile with your name, email address and mobile number.
- Next you need to set up your family i.e. any other parents and your children. (See separate guide on how to do this if unsure).
- Next you need click on the “membership” tab from the menu shown in red on left side and you will be presented with a screen similar to below. Depending on whether you have children playing with the LGFA only, Juvenile Only or both LGFA and Juvenile, you will either have both or just one club shown. In the example below, both Milltown LGFA club and Milltown GAA club are shown.
- Please select the appropriate club you wish to register your child with i.e. Milltown GAA. Please note if you have children playing both LGFA and Juvenile, you will need to complete separate registrations from this point.
- Once you click on the relevant club, then select the appropriate membership option e.g. “Juvenile x 3 Children” and click “register” in your selected option.
- Once you click register it will bring up a screen similar to below. In the example below because I had selected the “Juvenile x 3 Children” it brings up 3 boxes for “Youth 1”, “Youth2” and “Youth 3”.
- When you click on the drop down for each it will bring up available members in your family to register (provided you have already set up your family).
- Proceed with the remaining steps until payment is made.